Do You Like Man-A-Free Fuel Injection Kit (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How well does this kit work? I know you can piece the samething together on your own. Is it worth doing. I would like to put a RV cam in my 2F and do not know what I'll do with fuel del.

Please let me know what you thank.

Derek

:confused: :confused:

my 60 said:
How well does this kit work? I know you can piece the samething together on your own. Is it worth doing. I would like to put a RV cam in my 2F and do not know what I'll do with fuel del.

Please let me know what you thank.

Derek

:confused: :confused:

I've heard nothing about MAF's kit, but I've heard nothing but good stuff about the Megasquirt systems in older American engines. You may want to give those a looksee, just to open up another option.

Spook50 said:
I've heard nothing about MAF's kit, but I've heard nothing but good stuff about the Megasquirt systems in older American engines. You may want to give those a looksee, just to open up another option.
second that. buddy had one of megasquirt in his amc wonderfull product.but heard zip on mafs.curious to hear for my fj40 project coming up

my 60 said:
Anyone...anyone
Adding the TBI to a 2F is an interesting project (BTDT) if you are bored, but don't expect the truck to be transformed. IMHO it's really not worth the time or expense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom