Do LX470's have 3 holes in each windscreen washer nozzle? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I read somewhere (have searched) that 470's may have a washer nozzle with three holes, possibly one bigger and 2 smaller ones, is this correct, and if so, what year so I can price them? Also is the angle of each nozzle able to be moved by a pin as usual?

100 TD said:
I read somewhere (have searched) that 470's may have a washer nozzle with three holes, possibly one bigger and 2 smaller ones, is this correct, and if so, what year so I can price them? Also is the angle of each nozzle able to be moved by a pin as usual?

Yes
I assume 98-05, check with any Lexus parts dealer.
Yes

;)

Last edited:
could you guys explain how to adjust the angle of the nozzle on the rear window? Mine sprays about 8" past the entire window aka i get no wiper fluid at all ont he window!

Coastal said:
could you guys explain how to adjust the angle of the nozzle on the rear window? Mine sprays about 8" past the entire window aka i get no wiper fluid at all ont he window!

There's a good chance that it's just clogged. Stick a needle in there to clean out any corrosion or blockage.

both our 2000 LC and 99 LX has 3 holes........a damn effective washer setup IMOP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom