Do Heritage Landcruisers have different fog lights or fog light surrounds? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,

Apologies for what is certainly a trivial and vain Q.

I'm updating my non heritage LC200 to have the Heritage grill and L shaped pieces surrounding grill and headlights. I'm also having my headlights blacked out. Reason is mostly aesthetics and I like the option of having a lightbar stealth installed as is possible with Heritage grill. I would of bought a Heritage but we also wanted a coolbox and Terra.

I was told there are some Heritage specific pieces surrounding the fog lights for an extra $300-350. Parts numbers are PZ327-60123, PZ327-60124, PZ327-60125, PZ327-60126. I've searched but cannot see what these look like at all. I also cannot discern a difference between the fog lights and surrounds of a Heritage and base LC200 from the pics below.

Could anyone who can see a difference or owns a Heritage opine on if there any differences between the fog lights that I'm just not noticing? Anything else different other than grill, headlights, and headlight surrounds?

Thanks in advance.
maxresdefault.jpeg
review_337168_1.jpeg
IMG_5516.jpeg

HE has “dark chrome” tint, if I remember correctly.

Just get them painted...

I changed my chrome over to anthracite grey.

Last edited:
If there is a difference, it's pretty subtle. Not a great pic, but you can see a corner on our old 2017 base, and closer a corner on the 2020 HE.

2 corners.jpg

It is an extremely subtle difference and you probably wouldn't notice that it's a darker chrome unless you've got it sitting right next to a base with normal chrome. Now if you had standard chrome fogs next to an HE dark chrome grill you would probably be able to tell. I would agree with Charlie it's not worth the money, I'd just paint them so they don't contrast

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom