Do any white '95-'97 80s come with leather or cloth other than blue? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Thinking of selling my black '96 LX and getting a white Cruiser or a white or silver LX.

I've seen some white '94 Cruisers that have blue cloth, and am looking at a white '97 with blue leather. Don't care for the blue much though, do any of the white ones have the nice tan leather? Or even cloth other than blue?

My 97LC (non anniversary edition) has gray leather, no running boards either. Jay

Damn good point, I'll bet the one I'm looking at is really grey, probably just looks blue in the photos due to poor lighting.

That's a big improvement...

I think there was only two colors, grey and oak, not counting the god-awful two tone special editions in 97.

Not only does grey look better than the oak with white, it looks better period, adds significantly more horsepower and chicks dig it.

Not just my opinion, but scientifically proven fact. :D

white comes with gray only.......pretty sure

FWIW - When I was shopping for an FZJ, I was looking at only 95-97's and recall seeing White with the Oak (tan) leather interior .... but the grey was much more common with the white ones. The only Blue interiors I have ever seen were in the FJ80's and pre 95 FZJ80's.

yeah like I said............grey or tan :D

Can't back it up...but I thought I read somewhere that the LX 450s only came with tan/oak leather.

96 TLC, white with tan leather interior

White with tan leather interior.

White with Oak as well. Nice aftermarket install - originally cloth & no power seats... I have plenty of leg room @ 6'1" tall!

My '94 - grey leather. Could see how it could be mistaken for a blue/grey shade given the lighting.....or you are like my wife, son and father-in-law....color blind. hehehe

I have come to the conclusion that it is offered in Grey and Tan.

Hmmm, I could buy the grey-interior LC and swap interiors with my pimp tan LX stuff, then there would be a grey-interior LX out there!

Safado said:
I have come to the conclusion that it is offered in Grey and Tan.
I don't know, I think it's gray and beige :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom