Do 80 Series VPR Sliders help getting in & out of the cab? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for some sliders or steps to help getting out of my 1995 80 series. Wanted to know if anyone had any experience with the VPR sliders and could you use them to step down on to help get out of your truck without having to slide off of the side of your seat. It would be great if anyone here have any pictures of the VPR SLIDERS on your 80 series.
Thanks for any feed back

I looked at those before making my final choice. They attach to the body exactly like the factory steps. In my opinion they aren't really sliders; they're more like Heavy Duty steps.
They appear to stick out the same as the factory steps, or close enough to make no difference.
Do you want a set of factory steps? Mine are coming off soon to make room for the WK kick outs. They aren't pretty, but they aren't trashed either.

Thank you for the offer. Do you have pictures that you could post of your sliders? I would like to keep on my from mud flaps. Will they fit and allow space for the front mud flaps?

Do you use the rig in a way that you need sliders or are you looking for something that is a step and has a more offroad look? I ask because I feel that the better the device works as a slider the worse it works as a step.

I won’t be doing a lot of off road. It’s more of a daily driver. So the main reason is for helping get in and out of the truck. I do like a more aggressive look though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom