DLC Christmas Party - Nov 30th (1 Viewer)

Will you be attending

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bama4door

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Clarence @booradley has graciously opened up his home to host our first annual DixieLand Cruisers Christmas Party on Friday November 30th at 6pm. His wife will be making Chili, but we are asking that everyone please bring an appetizer or your favorite drink(s).

Also, we will be doing a dirty santa gift exchange, so please bring a small gift. We are encouraging everyone to bring their spouse too!

Please post up if you or you + spouse plan to join and vote in the poll. We need to get a solid count on people to plan accordingly. His house is in Cahaba Heights, but please PM or text me for his address.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Last edited:
I've been meaning to get out and connect with you guys. Would have gone camping last week, but had the conflict with Overland Expo.... My wife and I are in! -- Please PM me the address.

I've been meaning to get out and connect with you guys. Would have gone camping last week, but had the conflict with Overland Expo.... My wife and I are in! -- Please PM me the address.
Look forward to meeting y'all! I'll PM you the address next week when it gets closer.

Bump

Christmas Party is this Friday. Spouse is making chili. Dirty Santa. Much fun.

If you have been a DixieLand cruiser in the past and want to reestablish please come on. Looking forward to meeting you Friday night.

Nick might drop in on his way to ATL. Gus has sent his regrets.

Sorry to miss it - have out-of-town guests coming in Friday for the weekend. Thanks to Clarence for graciously offering to host!

Citrus bourbon punch got added to the menu today.

or about 11 or 12 or 13

What a BLAST! enjoyed every minute! Can't believe we lasted almost 6 hours!
Thanks for everything! Everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom