Dizzy Recurve after Smog Delete (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am looking to get my dizzy recurved after removing all the smog equipment. Is there anyone besides Jim C. that can do this?
I'd like to get this done ASAP to get my Cruiser running right for the snow this winter.

-DvV

20181227_093616.jpg

As far as I know, JimC is the only cruiser-specific guy that does them. There's a shop local to me that does them on an old Sun machine, but they're swamped with winter restorations. It may be worth calling around to a few of the older speed shops?

There's a DIY. I did it on mine to get me through and grabbed another dizzy to send to Jim c. Maybe this is an option for you too?

There's a DIY. I did it on mine to get me through and grabbed another dizzy to send to Jim c. Maybe this is an option for you too?
Yes, that is definitely an option, I like doing things myself if I, helps me learn the truck better. I will definitely read through your thread. Thank you.

Yes, that is definitely an option, I like doing things myself if I, helps me learn the truck better. I will definitely read through your thread. Thank you.
I did this diy method and I had great results.

I did this diy method and I had great results.
You're located in Boulder? I'm right up the road in Longmont, any chance you have time this weekend to help me with the process? The MSD kit should be here Wednesday.

You're located in Boulder? I'm right up the road in Longmont, any chance you have time this weekend to help me with the process? The MSD kit should be here Wednesday.
I need to update that. I’m in Bozeman MT now otherwise I defiantly would. The process is straight forward. Careful with the little bushings that go in the weights. They’re small and fragile and easy to lose. You can find the aluminum bushing at ACE in Longmont. Should cost like 60 cents. Oreilly should have rubber gaskets, likewise ace has a massive selection in the plumbing section. You just need to know what size you’re looking for because nobody at ace knows what they’re doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom