DIY Land Cruiser Heaven leather - foam padding (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wonder if that means it's oozing quality :p
Thanks Mino, that's great reference. Just visually, certainly looks better than the yellow foam. Maybe a wash

The yellow is the result of expose to oxygen and uv. They’ll both look the same after a period of time unless a stabilizer was added to the mix.

Is Land Cruiser Heaven the place to get leather nowadays? I need to rebuild my seat cushions...

Are the seat cushions oem quality? The description seems to indicate they are not oem
By no means I'm not experienced in interior work and its my first time replacing leather seats. For me it was pretty simple as I just took my time to clean up the brackets so I won't stain the leather while I was working them into place. I would recommend them as they feel great. Also get hog ring pliers, it made everything so much easier.

I'm looking at purchasing the full Leather Kit for our 100 series but have read some fairly rough reviews on their shipping times and customer service. Those were several years ago so I'm hoping many of those issues have been resolved. I spoke to a woman today who said shipping time was 2 weeks but when asked other questions about what is included in the kit, her answers differed from what is listed on the website so.......? How was your buying experience with LCH and did it take a long time to receive the kit? Thank you.

I'm looking at purchasing the full Leather Kit for our 100 series but have read some fairly rough reviews on their shipping times and customer service. Those were several years ago so I'm hoping many of those issues have been resolved. I spoke to a woman today who said shipping time was 2 weeks but when asked other questions about what is included in the kit, her answers differed from what is listed on the website so.......? How was your buying experience with LCH and did it take a long time to receive the kit? Thank you.

Mine took a little over a month to arrive. Kit was complete.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom