DIY 20 gallon auxiliary fuel tank (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a few questions. First did you just use the factory fuel pump from the S-10 tank hooked up to the Apexus switch? Please provide me with more information on the relay switch. I am also slightly unsure how the auxiliary tank has information on how full it is at the Apexus switch. I have ordered the programmable switch and I have found a s10 tank with internals. I also have an additional fill line for a land cruiser as well as an additional entire land cruiser tank. Could I use those factory Toyota parts in the s10 tank?
Yes, I used the S-10 fuel pump. That fuel sender also has a float to measure the fuel level in the tank, that's one of the things you hook up to the Apexus switch.

The relay for the pump is so you don't try to have the fuel pump's full power running through the Apexus switch.

If you can get the Toyota fill line to attach to the aux tank, then I don't see a reason you couldn't use it. I'm not too familiar with what that looks like though, so I can't help you too much. 🙂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom