DixieLand Christmas Party 12/21/2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Never too late come on! Glad to have you.

Dirty Santa gonna be good this year!

and BTW... if your spouse intends to play, make sure you bring TWO gifts. So gifts match the amount of participants. Play IS encouraged by all!

To the couples, are you playing as a couple or individuals? I think last year we played secret santa as couples.

Fine with me, I was just trying to get everyone involved in the antics and more presents.
We played as couples last year because folks didn't bring but one present. I've never played that way, spouses have always been encouraged to bring an additional present. We've had some great dirty Santa's at my old employer parties though.

Forgot to mention that Jess will be coming along, too. Still gotta locate a decent Dirty Santa "gift".

Christmas Party final coordinating instructions:

1. We will have brisket, beans, slaw. If you want anything else please bring it. Something sweet would be good. If you want anything to drink other than H2O bring it.

2. Bring one gift, bring two gifts, bring no gifts, bring me a new axle for my trailer. It's all good.

3. We will have plenty of food, so even if you have said you can't make it, if you can break away for a minute come on.

4. If you need the address PM me.

5. I think there will be at least one surprise for the evening.

Merry Christmas,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom