DixieLand Christmas Party 12/21/2019 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Calendar marked, limit on the Dirty Santa, do I need to bring any extras? A casserole, beer, wine, bourbon?

My Birthday!
I'll bring a DIRTY Santa gift...

bump

In

Update: we will have brisket, baked beans, slaw. Bring anything else you want to eat with that, anything you want to drink, Dirty Santa gift.

Need a good headcount about a week out. PM me if you need my address.

In.

Update: we will have brisket, baked beans, slaw. Bring anything else you want to eat with that, anything you want to drink, Dirty Santa gift.

Need a good headcount about a week out. PM me if you need my address.
Thanks to you and Diane for hosting us again! Looking forward to it

Any interest in some fire pit action? We are redoing our fire pit area. I guess it depends on the weather we'll just wing it.

I'm in and yes fire

Out unfortunately- We have a wedding to attend and are heading to the keys after that! Wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!

2nd Annual Dixieland Christmas party is up on the facebook page.

Copy of Dirty Santa Poster - Made with PosterMyWall (1).jpg

I'm in +1

One week out from the Christmas Party! Trying to get a rough headcount for planning purposes. It's at about 14 now I think. Significant others are invited. Everyone is welcome. If I haven't heard from you above please let me know.

Again, we will have brisket, baked beans, slaw. Bring anything else you want to eat with that, anything you want to drink, Dirty Santa gift.

If you need my address shoot me a PM.

Shunt +0
Bringing adult beverages & wrapped gift for filthy dirty santa.

I'm out now, my daughter is coming in from Raleigh that weekend so.... family time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom