Ditched the Jeep and joined the land cruiser family today. 1996 LX450, this has been my dream car for a while. (1 Viewer)

As long as you're going in with your eyes open. Would suck to get half way in to a really cool build and run out of cash to actually be able to finish and enjoy it. Spending 5 min on Jeep forums and looking at guys trying to unload half built coil over rigs is a pretty sobering experience.

I'd say utility of the front bumper is in the eye of the beholder as well. I have a DVS on the front of mine with the full critter catcher. Looks really similar to what you've posted above.

All that said, I'm about $25k over my original budget and I still haven't driven the truck anywhere since June so feel free to round file the advice. :hillbilly:
Oh I agree 100% that’s why I’m gonna do the more important things first and honestly the suspension will likely be the last thing I do because the OME is solid for what I NEED but i WANT better haha. I’m more concerned with just being able to overlanding it and do some tame off-roading while having a reliable daily driver.

I thought that one looked like the DVS as well, but the guard is a bit different. Honestly if DVS had the option for a triple Jerry holder on the rear bumper I’d probably get their Front and rear because they’re so sexy haha

Feldrian

Full of opinions and expensive ideas
SILVER Star
You can fit a triple jerry can holder on the DVS rear. I have a spare on one side and a double on the other with room to add a 3rd. I opted for a high lift mount instead.

You can fit a triple jerry can holder on the DVS rear. I have a spare on one side and a double on the other with room to add a 3rd. I opted for a high lift mount instead.
Oooh, it only says double on their website I didn’t realize that. Their hi lift mount would be awesome too though. I’m torn haha

Feldrian

Full of opinions and expensive ideas
SILVER Star
Yeah, the can holders are individual pieces. Don't see a reason why you can't bolt a 3rd one on.

The swing out is definitely engineered for the weight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom