Ditched the Jeep and joined the land cruiser family today. 1996 LX450, this has been my dream car for a while. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As long as you're going in with your eyes open. Would suck to get half way in to a really cool build and run out of cash to actually be able to finish and enjoy it. Spending 5 min on Jeep forums and looking at guys trying to unload half built coil over rigs is a pretty sobering experience.

I'd say utility of the front bumper is in the eye of the beholder as well. I have a DVS on the front of mine with the full critter catcher. Looks really similar to what you've posted above.

All that said, I'm about $25k over my original budget and I still haven't driven the truck anywhere since June so feel free to round file the advice. :hillbilly:
Oh I agree 100% that’s why I’m gonna do the more important things first and honestly the suspension will likely be the last thing I do because the OME is solid for what I NEED but i WANT better haha. I’m more concerned with just being able to overlanding it and do some tame off-roading while having a reliable daily driver.

I thought that one looked like the DVS as well, but the guard is a bit different. Honestly if DVS had the option for a triple Jerry holder on the rear bumper I’d probably get their Front and rear because they’re so sexy haha

You can fit a triple jerry can holder on the DVS rear. I have a spare on one side and a double on the other with room to add a 3rd. I opted for a high lift mount instead.

You can fit a triple jerry can holder on the DVS rear. I have a spare on one side and a double on the other with room to add a 3rd. I opted for a high lift mount instead.
Oooh, it only says double on their website I didn’t realize that. Their hi lift mount would be awesome too though. I’m torn haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom