Distributor Pick Coil module connector- 1992 Land Cruiser 4.0L (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know of a resource that sells the male connection for the distributor pick up coil? Previous owner cut connectors out, hard wired everything. Ordered new distributor that has connection would like to find 3 wire male connector to match up to new distributor. Would consider used one if it had a whip attached to solder into existing harness!

Wire harness repair parts are available from Toyota. Most connectors have a partial part number cast into the connector housing.
Since you don't have that connector, you'll have to rely on someone else to find it for you, or you could try to get the number off of the distributor connector housing and cross reference that.
Pins are also available and come crimped to 6" pigtails.

Wire harness repair parts are available from Toyota. Most connectors have a partial part number cast into the connector housing.
Since you don't have that connector, you'll have to rely on someone else to find it for you, or you could try to get the number off of the distributor connector housing and cross reference that.
Pins are also available and come crimped to 6" pigtails.
I attempted to purchase just the pick up module however they are no longer available through Toyota. Distributors are plentiful that come with the female connection, just cannot locate any company that sells the male plug that comes on the vehicle harness. I am reaching back out to the dealer this morning as a last resort otherwise I will need to locate an old wiring harness and get the connector off it I need to connect to the new distributor. Thanks for the reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom