Distributor Issues (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to source a roll pin for my remanufactured distributor...I went to NAPA and grabbed one that should fit, but doesn't. I've been trying to 2 days to get a &$^&#*#$&#$* roll pin in...I'm not sure if I need a metric size roll pin. I've been to NAPA, Lowes and Home Depot without luck. This is pissing me off to no end as I just want to get this piece of crap put back together over the long weekend...

I'm ready to just go buy another distributor. Does anyone have one for a 2F laying around?
:bang:

That's funny, was going to suggest ace hardware in woodland park, they have a huge supply of keyways, rollpins, and pretty much everything else... lucky to have them close to the house.

Yeah they had tons of stuff...good sales too. I picked up a couple $40 Stanley screwdriver sets for $9.99 and some other crap I probably didn't need!

Now I'm on the hunt for a 46mm or 1 13/16" socket to turn the crank...one day I'll have all the right tools......

I think I tracked a SAE one down at Sears...no 46mm anywhere that I called around, so 1 13/16" should fit good enough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom