Distributor Information (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My 74 with F / 1.5F and holly carb (that is about to be replaced) is running a 19100-61150 distributor (part number from the side of it). I believe this is a vacuum advance distributor, but I’m not able to find much information on it except for some mention of it with 3F’s and forklift parts.

Does anyone have the specs for this distributor? Want to make sure the vacuum is supposed to be routed to the carb.

Thanks

Here you go:

19100-61150 Specifications.jpg

19100-61150 Vacuum Advance Curve.jpg

And check out my Post #27 here for more on the octane selector and timing:

A little more reading material to add to the topic...

Thanks everyone. Correct me if I’m wrong, but from what I have gathered my distributor is basically the same as the early “extra small cap” distributor, 19100-61080, for parts purposes? Same as the OEM non USA vacuum advance distributor SOR sells?

Thanks everyone. Correct me if I’m wrong, but from what I have gathered my distributor is basically the same as the early “extra small cap” distributor, 19100-61080, for parts purposes? Same as the OEM non USA vacuum advance distributor SOR sells?
Pretty much the same. However, the US extra small cap distributors used an earlier version of the breaker plate, which requires different points. The points on the -61080 and -61150 distributors use the same points as the 1/75 through 9/77 2F distributors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom