Dissent offroad aluminum 3rd swingout. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

benc

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hey guys,
Many have seen my new aluminum ladder with 3rd swing out that's in development for the dissent rear bumper,
I have had several ask me if it would be possible to adapt to other bumpers.
If there is enough interest I could make different brackets so they could be bolted to other bumper makes. Slee offroad has the most popular rear bumper so I would most likely start with that.
I will likely offer the 3rd swing out that will bolt up to the slee ladder and maybe a weld on kit to install the entire ladder and 3rd swing.

The goal it to have an all aluminum modular ladder with coutless configurations. The 3rd swing out will attach to the ladder with lift off hinges, this way the 3rd swing out could simply be lifted off and mounted to the roof rack or hung up in the garage with all your gear attached.
Pin nuts will be pressed in on both sides for the latch and hinges so it can be run to swing both ways.
There will be a sealed 5x18x36 box, the lid will have options to attach maxtracks and will fold down to a 18"x36" camp table with some kind of telescoping legs. The box can be used for fuel, water, recovery gear, camping kitchen gear, first aid ect ect.
The ladder has slotted holes in multiple locations for endless accessory mounting. It is also sized to fit 3gal rotopax in the ladder, the top portorion is adjustable so the angle can be set for preference.
The price is not 100% nailed down but it will likley be around
$500-600 for the box with maxtracks mounts, rotopax mounts and table.
The ladder will most likley be around $400-500 range.
It's not cheap by any means but I believe will be a great addition for any overland built vehicle!
I plan to offer many more accessories as well.
This really will be the swis army knife of bumper accessories.
Please let me know if the intrest is there.
Here are a few pics of the prototype, there are several thing that will be refined but it shows the direction I'm going.
Thanks!
Ben.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Your work just keeps getting better and better. That customer's truck looks amazing as well.

Sweet. Ben, when I come into money, I'll be spending it your way. BTW, was checking out your FB page which is full of amazing pics!

Last edited:
Thanks!
Yes I need to get the website built
It's been offline for a while now and have not had the time to get it up and running.
Sorry!
Hopefully soon

Intersted in either a bolt on option for the existing Slee ladder or an complete swing arm if you go that route. Let me know if you need detailed pictures and measurements of the Slee ladder swing arm

Intersted in either a bolt on option for the existing Slee ladder or an complete swing arm if you go that route. Let me know if you need detailed pictures and measurements of the Slee ladder swing arm
Thanks!
I gave Cristo a call yesterday to make sure he was ok with it and he gave me the go ahead.
Once I get closer it would be best to get my hands on a rig with the slee bumper for fitment.

stoked! subd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom