SOLD Dissent offroad 2016 lc200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 200 Series
Mileage
Color
Silver
Price is $95k obo. All offers will be considered. Don’t hesitate to send an offer. Worst I can say is no.
Hey guys!
We are entertaining the idea of selling our shop 200 as it just doesn’t get used much more than a couple times a year. To be honest I have not really been following the market much lately to even know the value but it is in great shape with a lot of good aftermarket parts installed.
I bought this with just over 50k miles as a trade in at a local bmw dealer. The original owner had traded it in for a new bmw. It was owned by a Bay Area restaurant owner and taken great care of. California car so no real rust to speak of.
Once we received the vehicle we had it wrapped with a full color change so I anticipate the factory silver paint to be in great shape underneath. We would be willing to have the wrap removed prior to sale with a substantial deposit.
anyone that knows us know this vehicle has been used offroad but we also have taken great care of the vehicle as well. All the dissent armor has taken a beating over the years and it shows but we would actually replace all armor with new dissent armor prior to sale.
Here is a list of added accessories I can think of off the top of my head. We are also not opposed to add any additional accessories prior to sale so this is an opportunity to own a truly turn key 200.

Full dissent offroad catalog, front bumper, sliders, rear bumper, skids, rack, camp kitchen ect.

Camp king rtt

Custom trekboxx 1/2 system that maintains one of the 3rd row seats. Older arb fridge

Comeup 12.5 winch.

Rigid adapt 40” light and rigid lights on the front bumper.

4.88 gears with arb air lockers front and rear.

35” Toyo mt on method wheels.

Switch-Pros switch panel.

Tough dog suspension with rear airbags

And many more I’m sure I’m missing.
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
Serous offers will be considered.
Also feel free to chime in with opinions of what this is worth in the current market.
Thanks!
F64D49AF-956C-469B-BFC9-40580AA44461.jpeg
7D59C1B9-1D6B-4086-A212-C3C65432437B.jpeg
6B64BA53-563C-4E27-933B-08EE9B0CF89D.jpeg
CA1507AA-9474-46E5-9524-EA3B9975D0A4.jpeg
677B88D9-C087-4DE4-A208-73BC350EC6FC.jpeg

4D501732-65BD-43E6-87E6-8C5621F4B107.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys!
We are entertaining the idea of selling our shop 200 as it just doesn’t get used much more than a couple times a year. To be honest I have not really been following the market much lately to even know the value but it is in great shape with a lot of good aftermarket parts installed.
I bought this with just over 50k miles as a trade in at a local bmw dealer. The original owner had traded it in for a new bmw. It was owned by a Bay Area restaurant owner and taken great care of. California car so no real rust to speak of.
Once we received the vehicle we had it wrapped with a full color change so I anticipate the factory silver paint to be in great shape underneath. We would be willing to have the wrap removed prior to sale with a substantial deposit.
anyone that knows us know this vehicle has been used offroad but we also have taken great care of the vehicle as well. All the dissent armor has taken a beating over the years and it shows but we would actually replace all armor with new dissent armor prior to sale.
Here is a list of added accessories I can think of off the top of my head. We are also not opposed to add any additional accessories prior to sale so this is an opportunity to own a truly turn key 200.

Full dissent offroad catalog, front bumper, sliders, rear bumper, skids, rack, camp kitchen ect.

Camp king rtt

Custom trekboxx 1/2 system that maintains one of the 3rd row seats. Older arb fridge

Comeup 12.5 winch.

Rigid adapt 40” light and rigid lights on the front bumper.

4.88 gears with arb air lockers front and rear.

35” Toyo mt on method wheels.

Switch-Pros switch panel.

Tough dog suspension with rear airbags

And many more I’m sure I’m missing.
Don’t hesitate to ask any questions.
Serous offers will be considered.
Also feel free to chime in with opinions of what this is worth in the current market.
Thanks! View attachment 3249123View attachment 3249124View attachment 3249125View attachment 3249126View attachment 3249128

View attachment 3249129
Interested, sending PM! Not too far away from you either

Thanks! Honestly I’m really not sure. I will try and come up with a price later today.
Per forum rules u need to list a price, no EBAY bidding …

nice ride btw.

Per forum rules u need to list a price, no EBAY bidding …

nice ride btw.
Thanks for the feedback.
Unless something has changed it is not in the rules. But put a price anyway. I’m todays market in the landcruiser world the price is what someone is willing to pay Hard to put a price tag on a land cruiser anymore! On that note open bidding is not allowed but private offers are

8DD2E846-F6A1-43E8-991A-372F2AB27089.jpeg

PRICE IS $120K just incase anyone is reading this thread quickly and missed it.

@benc if you change the price and want me to edit my post please pm me.

PRICE IS $120K just incase anyone is reading this thread quickly and missed it.

@benc if you change the price and want me to edit my post please pm me.
$120k or best offer. I am open to any reasonable offer. Worst I can say is no.

Oh wow, a bit more than I anticipated…didn’t the one on BaT sell for $81,500 recently?
Again, open to offers. There was a pretty well built one that went for that recently but do not believe it had gears, air lockers, rtt, camp kitchen 4K worth of lights ect. but it did have a bit lower miles. 80k is not totally out of the ballpark but would certainly wait it out for a few weeks at least to see if any better offers come up.
I can certainly say if someone wanted a build like this they would not be able to purchase a clean 16+ lc200 and have it built for 80k maybe 95-100k if they found a good deal on the stock truck.
We actually helped build the one on BaT and someone got a great deal on that one! I don’t think a 200 that built for that price is easy to come by but I could be mistaken.

All in all. Great build by a great company! I’ve seen and experienced Dissent’s build quality first hand and I know that the shop 200 isn’t just any 200 out there. I think it’s the standard that all 200 should live by. Keep up the great work Ben. Looking forward to stopping by the shop for a quick Hello!

@benc What color is the the interior? Also, if I remember correctly you had a deer strike years ago. Was there any body damage or just the grill?

@benc What color is the the interior? Also, if I remember correctly you had a deer strike years ago. Was there any body damage or just the grill?
Interior is black. Yes. We did hit a deer a couple years back. No sheet metal was replaced. It was the headlights and grill. They were replaced with oem parts by our local Toyota collision center.

My recommendation is BaT and being patient on the forums. Going to take a while to sell. Stock 2016 in that condition is probably about $50-57.5K, dealer trade in looks to be around $47.5-$50. Mod pricing is so hit and miss. I generally think 50% of whatever parts spend is, labor is not always quite as valued since a lot of DIY'ers. Casuals that just want to mall crawl will want 4 seats, not 3. The $100K barrier immediately drops out a lot of private buyers.

I think Yotafan was right, take that $80K BaT 2016 sale and add some on top of that. Probably $85-90K. Part out the RTT for a few extra K. Too close to $100K and people starting thinking heritage edition and just swapping mods from their likely already owned LC.

sold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom