Dissent offroad 200 series offerings. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thoughts on a lx570 specific front bumper? Here is a custom one we are working on and if enough interest we can push them into production! We widened the center, pushed out the bumper and angled up the wings to match the headlights. The overall depth of the bumper grew by 1” as well. And we will be shipping!
View attachment 2363581View attachment 2363582View attachment 2363584View attachment 2363585View attachment 2363586
Any pictures of this on an 09 front end?

Thoughts on a lx570 specific front bumper? Here is a custom one we are working on and if enough interest we can push them into production! We widened the center, pushed out the bumper and angled up the wings to match the headlights. The overall depth of the bumper grew by 1” as well. And we will be shipping!
View attachment 2363581View attachment 2363582View attachment 2363584View attachment 2363585View attachment 2363586
Interested in this as well if you produce and ship them. Steel or aluminum?

@benc put me down for an LX bumper if you can figure out a design with a bullbar or sometype of higher up protection - for a 2011

Nice! I want to see this color matched. Count me in as “interested”, especially if you are shipping.

Put me down for one for an 08. What's it take to get these made. Multiple deposits?

It's usually 50% down payment and then 50% the day it ships.
I think emailing is best for your desire to order, then he'll send you an invoice for payment.

Ben Calhoon Bencalhoon86@gmail.com
530-588-2494
@benc

edit: I think he's waiting to get around 10 deposits before he makes a batch of them.

Steel or aluminum? I really don't want any more weight on the front especially with a winch. 2016 and local.

It's technically a hybrid. Wings and center section are aluminum. The tow points and and lower mounting brackets are steel.

40lbs will come off the rig (crash bar and all the plastics) so this will be a net of 35lbs.
Winch will add an additional:
Winch Weight:61.7 lb (28 kg)
Gross Weigh:89.1 lb (40.5 kg)

my guess is that the additional 29lbs for "gross" is rope and controller.

This is from Ben's Instagram: "We will be pushing this into production as long as we get at least 10 orders to start. Price will be $1775 uncoated and we can supply lights, winch and flat links. This will be offered in aluminum with steel frame brackets and weighs about 75lbs. Shipping will be done via truck freight and will range from $250-300. We Are also considering a center section with a 30” light cutout as well since the space on top is limited. We will need an email through the website with lx570 interest in the subject. Email is best for any questions as well. Please only express your interest if you are ready to place an order and have the funds to do so. We are likely looking at a 12 week lead time on the first batch after we have received at least 10 deposits. The deposit will be 50% of the purchase price.

Last edited:
Thanks for the update, that makes sense. I think I want the front, and really need the rear. I'm going up this weekend to try a new trail and see how that looks like at that point. The first part that comes off wins.

I'm shopping 200's, coming from a 100, and was crossing LX's off list due to fewer bumper options - only found CBI offroad for front and not needing body cutting. If Dissent is making a front LX bumper, for a 2011, I would be very interested.

Any rear LX bumpers that would retain full towing capacity? I haven't found one that confirmed full towing limits retained.

@FXJ 96

The rear bumper from @TRAIL TAILOR uses the factory trailer mount - Jason just has opening with his rear bumper and you can access the stock mount.

Ben at Dissent also make a front bumper that should fit a 2011 LX.

I'm shopping 200's, coming from a 100, and was crossing LX's off list due to fewer bumper options - only found CBI offroad for front and not needing body cutting. If Dissent is making a front LX bumper, for a 2011, I would be very interested.

If you haven’t bought an LX already...
TJM 200 front bumper involves zero cutting. Full replacement.

@FXJ 96

The rear bumper from @TRAIL TAILOR uses the factory trailer mount - Jason just has opening with his rear bumper and you can access the stock mount.

Ben at Dissent also make a front bumper that should fit a 2011 LX.

thanks! When starting this search I was still under the assumption nothing was available for LX that didn’t require cutting, I’m way out of date! Sold a lot more LX’s so as they get higher mileage more people will be buying second hand and looking to modify. Like me.

If you haven’t bought an LX already...
TJM 200 front bumper involves zero cutting. Full replacement.

thanks, great info. I have a TJM T17 on my 100 now.

Found the completed LX bumper pics on Ben's instagram. Looks damn good!

1599966361836.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom