Dissent Off-road 2022 LC100 Product News (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hard to say right now, anything is possible. The aluminum we were getting was from Russia, with limited supply chain we don't expect things to get better on the aluminum front for awhile. Steel prices have cooled off thankfully, which is why we are focusing on steel for the LC100 right now.

No ETA on LC100 Roof racks just yet, but we do expect that to be the next limited run we do... likely in the fall

With steel cooling off, any plans to bring back the sliders?

Pumped for roof racks ...

@kem How will the new modular rear crossmember affect the factory spare tire location? I'm considering a rear bumper in the future but was hoping to avoid swing outs. Thanks in advance

Hi Everyone,

I want to update the group with some SWEEEET photos.

I received my shipment via FedEx Residential Delivery! It was incredible service and the effort put forth by the Dissent team to package up the product was fabulous.

Looking forward to making the frame cuts and frame drills this Friday night (post kids' bedtimes) and tackle the install on Saturday night.

IMG_1560.JPG

IMG_1561.JPG

IMG_1562.JPG

IMG_1563.JPG

Hi Everyone,

I received my shipment via FedEx Residential Delivery! It was incredible service and the effort put forth by the Dissent team to package up the product was fabulous.

Looking forward to making the frame cuts and frame drills this Friday night (post kids' bedtimes) and tackle the install on Saturday night.

View attachment 3120953

View attachment 3120955

View attachment 3120956

View attachment 3120957
How big and heavy is the front bumper box? Having mine shipped to the FexEd receiving center. Wondering if I can pick it up with the Land Cruiser or have to enlist a friend with a van/truck.

How big and heavy is the front bumper box? Having mine shipped to the FexEd receiving center. Wondering if I can pick it up with the Land Cruiser or have to enlist a friend with a van/truck.

Heavy, my two packages were 136 lbs (i think this was front) and 332 lbs.

I was planning on rolling the boxes back with a trailer, was ecstatic to see residential delivery on my fedex info.

Hi Everyone,

View attachment 3120953

View attachment 3120955

View attachment 3120956

View attachment 3120957
Heavy, my two packages were 136 lbs (i think this was front) and 332 lbs.

I was planning on rolling the boxes back with a trailer, was ecstatic to see residential delivery on my fedex info.

Glad it arrived safely!

For clarity, residential delivery is an option for additional fees on top of the flat rate freight charges, but we included it on Jack's order due to some other circumstances.

Glad it arrived safely!

For clarity, residential delivery is an option for additional fees on top of the flat rate freight charges, but we included it on Jack's order due to some other circumstances.

Because I was such a pain in the ass. *Facepalm*

I'll get photos posted once I have it on (hopefully Sunday AM from a trail somewhere)!

Any update on when the LC100 Skid plates will be available again? I Just purchased a front bumper and it would be great to tie it all together..

When do you expect to have the new installation instructions/video for the new rear bumper design (inclusive of the replacement rear piece)?

Front done! Was up until 4:30am getting it done after putting the kids down and eating dinner with the wife.

But got it done!

6DAF3C40-3BCE-4E01-AA77-831DCF3DAEBD.jpeg

E75CFF19-AC5C-4422-8D1B-7431B2C4DF7C.jpeg

Front done! Was up until 4:30am getting it done after putting the kids down and eating dinner with the wife.

But got it done!
Your rig looks great! Which STEDI lights model and size do you have? Where did you get them? I'm hoping to have pretty much the same front bumper/lighting setup as you. So any feedback is appreciated. Feel free to message me privately.

Your rig looks great! Which STEDI lights model and size do you have? Where did you get them? I'm hoping to have pretty much the same front bumper/lighting setup as you. So any feedback is appreciated. Feel free to message me privately.

I ordered them directly from STEDI AU.

Type X Pro 8” - very easy fit to the dissent front bumper. The channels in the front are perfect for most lighting options. I just put them on, so haven’t had a chance to use them yet!

Need to take off my bumper and clean off everything that’s visible/paint it black next.

C102574B-EEC3-4A67-BFC9-91D14CD215F1.jpeg

I am about to give up on the rack and just grab a rhino rack pioneer to put on top of my backbone system. I’m a dork and wanted all my stuff to be dissent though haha!

Any update on the LX bull bar? I’m hoping this is coming out soon..

I’m in for a set of sliders if they ever come back also.

I am about to give up on the rack and just grab a rhino rack pioneer to put on top of my backbone system. I’m a dork and wanted all my stuff to be dissent though haha!
Any update on the LX bull bar? I’m hoping this is coming out soon..

I’m in for a set of sliders if they ever come back also.

Racks are coming sooner than later, new redesign test fit has been cut.

No update on the LX bull bars yet unfortunately, still high on the priority list.

Racks are coming sooner than later, new redesign test fit has been cut.

No update on the LX bull bars yet unfortunately, still high on the priority list.
EDIT: I misread. Would love to see Dissent sliders for the LX!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom