Dissent LC100 Project Vehicle w/ revised roof rack and new swing out option (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@GatorBait1551 Can we get an update on this? Still patiently waiting . . .
Still in the design process but it's going to look very similar to the old LX bull bar and still be a one piece. We haven't found a good way to make it modular like the Land Cruiser version and still look clean.

@GatorBait1551 do you have any updates on the ETA for the rear side window panels for the roof rack?

PS, please take my money. I have a V1 rack.
1683678843570.png

Still in the design process but it's going to look very similar to the old LX bull bar and still be a one piece. We haven't found a good way to make it modular like the Land Cruiser version and still look clean.
I'm interested in a lx bull bar as well. Bout to sell my arb for a front dissent to match the rear!

I'm interested in a lx bull bar as well. Bout to sell my arb for a front dissent to match the rear!

It should be released in the next few weeks With only our one designer he's got a full plate a lot of the time, but he says this one is close to being done.

Last edited:
I hate to be the guy, but what gives with the extended delay on the LX bull bar? It just keeps getting pushed back.. First April, then July, now its September. Any updates?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom