Dissappointed with my new Skyjacker leaf springs! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Kamaro, I hope your problem gets resolved, and not to derail this thread, but have any Skyjacker 4" guys taken the longest leaf out when they're new? Wondering the lift this would give and maybe if it would give a longer leaf and possibly better ride? Feel free to PM me, so not to derail the thread! Thanks
Since the second leaf provides the best support for the main leaf, the leaf that will leave you stranded if it breaks, removing that leaf is a non-starter for me.

Since the second leaf provides the best support for the main leaf, the leaf that will leave you stranded if it breaks, removing that leaf is a non-starter for me.
Second lowest would be the one where to start.

UPDATE : I emailed them and Chris from Skyjacker replied to me back and he was super helpful, he sent me a few measurements points to check and reply to him with the dimensions I have, sure enough I had one wrong spring, one of the front springs has the top spring leaf shorter by about 3/4 in., right away he shipped me a whole new spring for no cost! .. even though I bought the springs kit 2 years a go, and bought them off ebay, still they standed up behind their products .. kudus to Skyjacker ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom