Disney, OK March 25-27 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

yep! landed on feet! won't have that experiance again, been looking at harness belts today! Too many bad dreams of how that could have went wrong plus will wait on my spotter next time! Pretty exciting u-tube video though! Oh by the way Erik, u can't get remote start for manual shift vehicle unless u own a robot to push in clutch!!!!

HOLY CRACK!!!

That is unreal.

DO NOT LET MY WIFE SEE THAT VIDEO

OMG - That roll-over video is as good as ANYTHING I have seen on YouTube. Now if you can only figure out some way to get rich if it becomes the next sneezing panda or afro samurai!!

Have to show wife though LOL>

holy cow jobe. Count your blessings.

Didn't I send you that truck with a harness set?
You know a bunch of guys that race correct? They have to replace their belts after so long as they apparently expire. See if any of them have a set they've pulled out to replace. If not i can possibly dig out a set but I might need them. I thought I had 2 sets in that truck tho when you got it. just didn't have the submarine belt. If you need them right away holler.. I know there's a box in the garage..
Course hoping to be by your place within the next month or so anyway for another project.

Oh by the way Erik, u can't get remote start for manual shift vehicle unless u own a robot to push in clutch!!!!

You may be referring to something completely different, but I had a remote start in my 5 speed manual transmission Celica & it worked just fine. They have clutch over ride settings on them - you just have to find the right ones & have them professionally installed.

You may be referring to something completely different, but I had a remote start in my 5 speed manual transmission Celica & it worked just fine. They have clutch over ride settings on them - you just have to find the right ones & have them professionally installed.

correct, I even made a custom safty switch for one, would start if in gear

i think the key word is PROFESSIONAL installation. which rules all of us out.

What i meant was remote start is not available for manual trans. I didn't say it couldn't be modified to work! Unloaded and cleaned up the 40 yesterday! Lot of rock rash on roll cage! Very impressed with metaltech cage and stinger! No dents or tweaking, glad i didn't have powdercoeted yet. Going to put in seat brackets and harness attachments and door bars before Blackhills!!!

do you need to borrow some harnesses for the meantime or were there some in there?

CrowleyFJ40,
While at Disney you mentioned something about Roaring River trip. Have you put anymore though into it?
Some of us will be heading to KS Rocks May 7th. KS Rocks is hosting their Crawl Fest that weekend. http://ksrockspark.com/
We are also going to do something over 28-30 May but are undecided as to where. We are considering Tuttle Creek in Kansas or Disney, OK.
Just wanted to let ya know what some KC area Zuki owners have going on in May.

Rob
ASI H8

Not really. Putting some pressure on TornadoAlleyCruiser to get his 60 running so he can join us, so maybe end of May we can get it together. I'll check with the wifey on dates too.

I've gotta work the weekend of KS rocks unfortunately.

is it just me or am i getting hazed from all directions?
and jobe.. call me if you need anything to do with a harnes. and i'll look for the other belt if it exist for what you have. if i find it ill holler.

and yes i will work on the wagon soon! GEEZ back off already will ya all.

I'm late reading all this. Thanks to everyone for a great time. And to all of our guests, hope you can join us again. Robbie, thanks for the youtube stuff. And please tell your dad I again say thanks for helping me by driving when my burfield broke (Rob's fault) and I wasn't strong enough to steer it, even if he thinks we are all f'n nuts. Rob and I are talking about going to Black Hills.

Dear GOD! I've beaten that same truck up through the years, but never made it do flips! Glad you're still with us.

Bring the wagon this weekend! We'll see how many of your rigs can get done...

I took the vid of Jobe, that was seen on Tosh.O, MSN and you-tube.
The company that bought the vid of the FJ40 rolling finally got things worked out with SPEED. The name of the show is "Dumbest Stuff on Wheels". It premiers August 3rd at 8PM Eastern time. The episode with Jobe rolling should be airing August 17th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom