Disney, OK March 25-27 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are spread out all over that weekend - Son is going to Omaha with Scouts. Wife, Daughter and I are to Manhattan for daughter's event. :( Was really hoping to go to this one, but got a 2fer weekend already.

Looking forward to the next one!

Last edited:
Goin to Big Meat Run on the 11-13th can't afford to make another trip so soon.

Jeremy

old crow and I are in. undecided on camping location need to get info on campground across the road

I'm planning on coming. got a friend with a samauri coming also. we just finished doing a geo tracker engine conversion in it.

maybe

Will and I might make the trip for a night. I will not stay at that camp ground just off the trails. The guy that runs it is nice enough but he has no curfew and the 9 year old and his old father need sleep. The last time the drunk guys on quads with no exhaust (because louder must mean faster) were a bit too much and I don't want to die in my sleep with a "rednecks hate mufflers" sticker in my ear hole.

Sounds good to me on the campground, I'm in a tent so primitive is fine with me. I'm up for group meals, or at least dinners. It's just a buddy and I coming, so I figured sandwiches and chips for lunch to make it easy. We're headed down Friday as well, probably mid-morning to noonish. I'd say we could convoy down, but I don't know if the 40 will keep up with the bus on the highway.

How about a headcount - my group is 2.

Group dinners will work, as far as convoy what speed do you run on the highway? The bus likes it when I dont push it.

2 for us

I'm planning on heading down friday around noon myself. group meals sound fine more intrested in wheeling than eating! Are we planning on eating in town on sat. night?

usually do the dinner in town on friday but either day is fine, how do burgers sound for the night we cook?

We can eat out either Fri or Sat. In the past we have usually done this on Fri. night after getting set up. I have talked to the people in OK about the park. There is a park with all facilities in Disney on the left right after you go over the dam. I have reserved a spot for us. There is room for some tents around the RV spot. If we get the one I want we will have room for 5 or 6 tents. The gal is going to call me back and let me know if we get that one. Tent camping is $12 a night, no reservastions. This is the Lakeside area of the Cherokee area.

As to food. I was thinking burgers and sides, easy to do. If this is ok I will pick up buns on sale today. Could use a semi accurate count. As for breakfast we can cook, now that we have better accommodations or just do cereal or whatever. I still have plates, utensils, etc. that belong to the club. Yes, this is mom, not Rob. Let us know what you think.

Burgers sound great to me. Looks like the head count from MUD so far is 6. Me + 1, Rob, Peggy, and Riverrat + 1. Anyone know of others that aren't on MUD that are coming? Do we have the meat for burgers? If not I can pick that up.

Rob, we can meet at the Flying J, I need to grab a new CB antenna mount since the kid broke the last one trying to play Tarzan with the antenna. What time do you want to meet up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom