Discovery Cup Holders-Do They Fit? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bat Masterson

GOLD Star
Threads
Did anyone ever get a chance to install the Land Rover Disco cup holders in their 80 series? I recall some folks talking about it but could'nt find positive response.

Pictures and cheap source would be great.

Thanks,

Dave

i went another route and cut out the change area in the console and built up a space for 2 cups with bondo, i am still in the process of finishing the sanding, but it is a much better setup, esp. with my custom arm rest

Interesting ideas. It appears there are many options out there. Still looking for some feedback on the Disco cup holders as well. Also have not ruled out Slee's version as it reminds me of the good old days in my 2 toyota pickup trucks and 4 runners that had the pull out cup holder.

Anyhoo..i'm in a Land Cruiser now so I need to get with the program.

Dave

The Disco cupholders leak, from what I hear.

-Spike

Arggh...leak? Why does it appear that everything on a Disco leaks?

this is funny, i noticed my friend's LR disco's cupholders and put them into my truck about a month ago.

It doesn't leak, easy to take apart and holds big drinks and ones w/ handles. So, I like it a lot.

this is the only pic i have - i'll try to take a better one later.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=146689

Pictures would really be appreciated. I checked out my console and it looks like you would have to off set them to get them to work due to the trans shifter.

Are they level and do they install flush? It looks like the disco console is a bit more tapered vs vertical like the 80.

Finally--is there enough room to put a drink in the one on the driver side? It looks like it makes that other cup holder useless now...i suppose pix would help.

Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom