Discovery Cup Holder (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For those of you wanting an alternative to installing a cup holder for your 100 series I took this DIY from the 80 series forum. It’s the Land Rover Disco cup holder mod. Works great and looks awesome. Gets a little close to the transfer case shifter but the fix is going to be probably a thinner knob. Also the front seat can not move as far forward but allows enough room for the back passengers. These are the only drawbacks. It’s an easy install. Just drill a hole on the top and side. The side one I installed a couple of washers to space it out and level the cup holder. If interested these can be found on eBay for around $40 and well worth it. The cup holder instead allows for smaller beverage like coke sized cans, where without allows the fitment of bigger sized water bottles. One of the best alternative cup holders out there.

B44155B7-6595-4CE7-85E3-6F3AED23A72A.jpeg

5B02B3B6-1BD6-4D16-8857-2E201934B467.jpeg

I've done this as well, but only on the driver side. Its placement on the passenger side didn't seem to work when I tried lining it up on my 98. I used to own a Discovery and missed the cup holders. Easily the best design I've experienced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom