Discount Tire Fail.. 345 KM2 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So out of curiosity I got on their website last week to look at prices of 315 KM2’s. Always wanted to go up to 37s so when I saw 345/75r16 KM2 IN STOCK online I called the local dealer and they ordered it Thursday from another warehouse. Fast forward to yesterday I get a call from the salesman who I made the purchase with and he says it was a mistake on the companies behalf. I told him I’d give him a few days to find the tire somewhere else which he agreed but he did throw in an offer to give me the new KM3 at the same price ($320 per tire).

Waiting to see what comes out of this but are there any other true 35’s for a 16? Just wanted to rant

The Toyo Open Country MT is a true 35" tire available for a 16" rim. A good friend has them and they are noticeably larger than most claimed 35s.

As much as it seems like a deal i wouldnt hold my breath for the KM3, nationwide release is June and i feel like availability is going to be scant for quite some time.

You wouldn’t happen to have a picture of them on his vehicle would you? And yes part of the reason I don’t want the KM3 is due to the true size and availability.

I dont really have any that show the size of them compared to anything else. His are the 35x12.50x16 size rather than the 315/75/16 flavor. Here they are on the right next to a set of 315 STT Pros

26681995677_b254f3be88_k.jpg

Really starting to like those style 4Runners; reminds me of an 80 series.:D

Just recently I saw a set of used 345s for sale in the tire section... I can find then need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom