Expedition Dirt Sunrise - Tim and Kelsey Get Lost... (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@SOAZtim . I love your videos. I recall you sharing your stove setup. Do you mind sharing the brand you used for Goose?

Thanks!

I believe it the stove is a Partner Steel:

@SOAZtim . I love your videos. I recall you sharing your stove setup. Do you mind sharing the brand you used for Goose?

Thanks!
FJRanger nailed it. Partner Steel stove. Totally expensive, but we really love that stove. We also used a 12 pound tank with quick release.

I believe it the stove is a Partner Steel:
:beer:

Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay in posting, we have been enjoying Alaska but haven't had much luck with cell service or wifi. In this episode we wander our way up the coast trying to avoid the swarms of tourists and RV's all while taking in the beauty. We manage to find some lesser visited attractions like the Tillamook Air Museum, eat lots of delicious fish and chips and even find a killer camp site.

Enjoy!

I seem to recall you had 3 different awnings on Goose over time; a 270 degree, then a traditional driver side plus a sail track (?) mounted coming off the rear. How often was the one off the rear deployed? Was that something you made? How have you liked the sail track awning on Dusty?

I like the idea of the sail track because there is nothing hanging off the side all the time, plus it would be trivial to use it on any side. I'm guessing it's more of a pain to setup though, especially compared to the Alu-Cab.

Looking forward to a comparison video after you get more acquainted with Dusty.

Thank you, keep warm!

Well we find some more fish and chips, enjoy another night at the same campsite and head for Seattle where we are able to meet up with lots of friends (thanks to @overlandtheamericas for showing us around!). After that we head north for a final few nights in the lower 48 at another great spot with some epic views.

We arrive in Skagway Alaska fresh off the Alaska Ferry, to find a quiet little town full of history but not much else. We are blown away by the wild beauty, and are excited to be on land and edge of a great adventure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom