Expedition Dirt Sunrise - Tim and Kelsey Get Lost... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need to get caught back up with you guys! I’m several vids behind!

:)

This week's Slow Walk is a long time coming! From way back in Peru, here is the long cut of our visiting the Nicolini Auto Museum.

Bonus Slow Drive this week. This was our last bit of random exploring before hitting the tarmac and heading for Uruguay. Covid was just beginning to me mentioned as something happening around the planet and we had decided that we were going to head home to the US.

We discover the world is changing quickly, and so must our plans. While Goose is already making his way back to the USA, we are forced to push our travel plans ahead a few weeks. Join us we cross our fingers and hope we can make it back home to the USA!

Happy Friday everyone! In this episode we find ourselves hustling to get ready for the side job we found. We head through California into Oregon, and get to ride our mountain bikes for the first time in a long time!

Here is a bonus video since there's no weekly episode this week. We catch up with Natural Restorations to learn more about the graffiti and trash removal they do, all while helping Veterans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom