Directions to Allatoona trails? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys. Sorry I havn't been to a meeting in awhile. I have been in school at Hampden-Sydney College if Bailey hasn't told yall already. But I will be home all summer so I look foward to going to some meetings and trail rides then. I got a question though. How do you get to those trails that yall went to on the
25th? I would like to make some day trips over the summer and that place looks great. I will be coming from Buckhead so any help is appreciated. See yall this summer and hope all is well!

:cheers:

Josh,

We keep the directions sealed in an old pickle jar and hidden behind the right down spout at the Brandy House.

Actually we don't post this sort of info on a public forum as we are attempting to preserve what little we have left. Send us your dues and we will share our information :bounce: :bounce2:

Kevin Schulte
President
Georgia Cruisers

Bingo. I know, but I am not tellin! :)

DanKunz said:
Bingo. I know, but I am not tellin! :)

It doesn't matter if you know or not. I am closer to having a rig ready to go than you. :flipoff2:

Okay well thanks for the help. I have been there before with yall so I guess I will have to try and retrace my steps from a year ago. Oh and I am not paying dues just to be in the club for 2 months out of the year. :D

stuck in GA said:
Okay well thanks for the help. I have been there before with yall so I guess I will have to try and retrace my steps from a year ago. Oh and I am not paying dues just to be in the club for 2 months out of the year. :D

Don't feel bad. It takes me an hour + to get to the new meeting place. So I probably won't make too many meetings.

stuck in GA said:
Oh and I am not paying dues just to be in the club for 2 months out of the year. :D

:flipoff2:

Now I know why you catch so much sh**t in and around the LC community.

Kevin

Last edited:
lingo said:
Don't feel bad. It takes me an hour + to get to the new meeting place. So I probably won't make too many meetings.

But I bet you still pay your dues and will be a card carrying member :cheers:

alf said:
But I bet you still pay your dues and will be a card carrying member :cheers:

I don't know. Next week will probably be my last meeting. I will try to make a couple of rides this year. should have the 40 ready to wheel in about 3 weeks. Then I need to put a few miles on it and test it before GSMTR. Anyone going this year? Talked to Patrick yesterday and he made it sound like no body was going.

lingo said:
. Anyone going this year? Talked to Patrick yesterday and he made it sound like no body was going.

That's because he's not going. I think we should have at least 6 folks there but most not until late in the week.

Sorry that you won't be making the meetings.

Kevin

I think the plan for now is Jack and myself will be in camp site 3. I am going up on Monday morning with my dad. Probably going over to Crawford's that night for Woody's bday. Pops may have to drive back. :D

I'll be there all week long with Bailey. We have been best friends for forever and yet I still havn't wheeled with him yet.

I hope yall aren't sharing a tent at GSMTR

CruisinGA said:
could you please say something a little more homosexual?:flipoff2:

Hey! Had you gone to GSMTR last year, you'd had heard alot of homo talk from your boy:flipoff2:
We're staying at Crawford's this year. No sense in fighting the machine...

lingo said:
It doesn't matter if you know or not. I am closer to having a rig ready to go than you. :flipoff2:

Hey, thanks for buying those tires that I got for free! :flipoff2:

alf said:
That's because he's not going. I think we should have at least 6 folks there but most not until late in the week.

Sorry that you won't be making the meetings.

Kevin

Brother Dan and I will be there on Friday. Trying to convince him to stay for some of Saturday, but not making much progress...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom