Dipping Thread

brian

SILVER Star

the thought of sucking juices from a plant leaf, is not my idea of a good time.
even better is inhaling the smoke from smoldering plant leaves.

nothing beats the feeling of being a slave to a plant..........

brian said:
the thought of sucking juices from a plant leaf, is not my idea of a good time.
even better is inhaling the smoke from smoldering plant leaves.

nothing beats the feeling of being a slave to a plant..........
I wonder how many Mexicans piss and s*** on those plants when they are in the fields....inquiring minds want to know..

a slight change in subject:

do you take your dip out at night?
do you take your dip out when you're eating or drinking?
do you take your dip out when you're doing the wild thing?

the answer is no, if you're addicted

brian

SILVER Star

beaufort-fj60 said:
a slight change in subject:

do you take your dip out when you're doing the wild thing?
no, it's used for a form of snowballing.....

The thought of smoking or chewing that sh*t is enough to make me want to puke. But I wouldn't think of telling other people not to do it. What I do mind though is when their idiocy makes my health insurance and tax costs go up. I also think it is ridiculous that people get to sue the tobacco companies. Lunacy. Oh well.

Just more chicks for those of us without holes in their gums, crap on the teeth and no nasty @ss splittle running down the mouth.

My roommate used to love Copenhagen...one time I brought a girl over and she asked why there were so many Poland Spring bottles filled with ice tea laying around...lol I preferred smoking (I've since quit) which my roommate would always rag on me for since it was so much "worse" than dipping. I told him no one would ever be able to see my cancer :flipoff2: Now I have that damn Chris Ledoux song stuck in my head...

How did that picture of my mouth get on the internet?! DAMMIT!! :flipoff2:

For the record, I know it's a bad habit. But it's hard to break. Any of these other "users" can agree. That itch in the lip is hard to scratch without packin' a fatty. I've cut back though. :D I'll quit tomorrow.
(And if anyone continues to dip with something like that growing in their mouths, they need to be sterilized anyway.)

I've done it a few times, the last few of which I was completely wasted in college.... ...and the last time with booze was doing OK before, otherwise but managed to boot all over the place cause of the dip... I sure am glad I never got into any of that stuff...

Top Bottom