Builds DINGO- 60FZJ-UTE LS3 EROD (PROVEN CA SMOG) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Driveshaft back from shop. New Toyo U-joints, 3.5" OD heavy wall tube spun balanced and weighted. Extended to 61" flange to flange.

J

EXTENDED 3.5 HW shaft rear.jpg

So....where would one get such a cool Trail Tailor cap ????

I had them on the website for over 2 years and no one ever bought one. I'd give them out at events and to customers when they would stop by.

I have a couple red ones left or maybe Texas orange.

BUT IF YOU WANT A TRUE SWEAT STAINED ONE.............. ANDREA WOULD GIVE THEM AWAY FOR FREE TO GET THEM OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I refuse to throw them away. I keep putting them in the dishwasher and they fit great.

J

Have any in fat heat size :)

54 gallons..................................... $$$$$$
Wow...that is going to get some good range. Being really conservative at 9MPG, thats a 486 miles range.

Jason,

Would you mind putting up a link for that. As you know I'm running with the 5.3 and PSC pump to a 80 box, something I should have.

Thanks

EDIT... Found it! :)

Last edited:
HA HA.. We are hoping for 15mpg. Most Erods are pulling 22mpg on an avg currently.

J
Yeah on the highway you will likely be closer to 20, but slow Offroad driving chews through the fuel a lot more. Figuring 9-10 will get you around 500 miles, there isn’t a trail in the USA that you wouldn’t have enough range to tackle.

Keep up the good work J!

Looking fabulous.

o lose more weight now with the new brake. Will be able to bend all by canopy doors and boxes without having to frame them out of tube.
very nice. How big is the brake you now have?

Jason,

Would you mind putting up a link for that. As you know I'm running with the 5.3 and PSC pump to a 80 box, something I should have.

Thanks

EDIT... Found it! :)
Where, may I ask?

very nice. How big is the brake you now have?

My main brake is a 50" x 100 ton for heavy fab. This new one is a 8' x 12 gauge box and pan brake for sheetmetal. Main purpose is canopy boxes, tent topper shells and misc aluminum storage drawer projects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom