Builds DINGO- 60FZJ-UTE LS3 EROD (PROVEN CA SMOG) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jason,

Would you mind putting up a link for that. As you know I'm running with the 5.3 and PSC pump to a 80 box, something I should have.

Thanks

EDIT... Found it! :)

Pends on what pump you have

Do you know if these might be beneficial for a p pump on ls engine with Saginaw scout box?

I would think it would be. Some run the GM pumps with out a reduction and it eventually will start causing leaking seals or blown hoses. PSC Motorsports has a few for the P-pumps to sag boxes. Basically reduce from 3.4gpm to 1.5gpm

J

Last edited:
$ 1.69 a gallon here yesterday

Diesel in Idaho has been around $2.70 for a while now. Crazy low here.

Dingo has some new family members coming in early next week. I bought a 85 Fj60 with a 3B transplant and a 88 HJ61 with 2H and 5 speed.

HEY!!! Looky there another BLUE 60 build thread already burning a hole in my pocket... HA!

I'll be putting a spare 12HT and new H55F and new splitcase in the 85 for sure.

Just back from WA VIN inspection and clean paperwork on its way to me.

C63F8253-0EBF-4419-908F-D911A0212ACE.jpeg

This one I have no idea what to do with... BUT had to for the price. Only comes with import papers and non op. I figure as clean as the body is it will go to someone as a HJ body donor.

E56C42E1-D5B1-466F-A8BF-7F9F69A657C7.jpeg

Just read through this whole build again, love it! I've always dreamed of stretching my 60 frame and building a 4 door UTE with a 6' Norweld tray for a Four Wheel Campers popup. I think with the proper drivetrain it could be the perfect family camper. :hmm:

Dingo has some new family members coming in early next week. I bought a 85 Fj60 with a 3B transplant and a 88 HJ61 with 2H and 5 speed.

HEY!!! Looky there another BLUE 60 build thread already burning a hole in my pocket... HA!

View attachment 2393022

This one I have no idea what to do with... BUT had to for the price. Only comes with import papers and non op. I figure as clean as the body is it will go to someone as a HJ body donor.

View attachment 2393025
I'd take the fender flares and mirrors. A previous owner of mine decided it was a great idea to raptor line my fenders and I love this mirrors.

View attachment 2393022

View attachment 2393025
Love that split color with the graphics!!

Interesting! I had not heard that before. What issue exactly if you don’t mind me asking?

Seals start to leak. Not an issue for a DD, but guys that are locking right to left in rocks with 35"+ tires are pushing seals out the bottom of the box.

Seals start to leak. Not an issue for a DD, but guys that are locking right to left in rocks with 35"+ tires are pushing seals out the bottom of the box.
Thanks. When I finished my swap I immediately noticed what seemed like a decrease in steering power when bound up. I blamed the box thinking maybe an internal seal was blown. Don’t know if that is even a possibility as I haven’t had one apart, and still haven’t addressed mine. It certainly is t leaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom