Builds DINGO- 60FZJ-UTE LS3 EROD (PROVEN CA SMOG) (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah we just don't think anyone understands or will appreciate everything that has gone into DINGO.

J
At least drive it before you even think about selling it! That thing will be freaking awesome.

M,

Andrea has talked me into keeping the UTE and selling Poppy and Sarafina... so that is the plan now. :meh:

J
I always thought that is what you would end up doing anyways. You had mentioned selling Poppy before.
Now you can build it the way you want 100% rather than tweaks a customer may want......and showcase it where ever you go.

Yeah we just don't think anyone understands or will appreciate everything that has gone into DINGO.

J
This is the problem with this style of vehicle. No one understands (outside of the hard core Expo crowd) what it takes to build these things.
To many people are use to just slapping a box on the back and away you go......

Look at the Earthroamers, I bet lots of people go....wow cool then shy away from the price not understanding that these things will go the distance and you buy it once and done.

Are these slapped on parts not the ones we buy from trail tailor???

YEP........... CRICKETS...................

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

J
Oh, lol just saw this. I was just curious that’s all... Actually I am happy that you are keeping it!

IMG_20200303_104526702.jpg
IMG_20200303_105417204.jpg
IMG_20200303_105710579.jpg

Pto Hole?

P

welded up manual shifter hole.

New one would depend on the engine/driveline setting and trans control.

Your going with a lokar shifter and 6L80?

Looking forward to how you make everything happen with this build.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom