Builds DINGO- 60FZJ-UTE LS3 EROD (PROVEN CA SMOG) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bYXjFBN.jpg

@3_puppies I'm getting together another laundry list of parts together for a 60 that will be coming in for some mods.

Once again, thank you for the great pricing and quality of used parts I've recerved over the years from you.

J

Just let me know and I'll see what I have.
Paul

Brushed aluminum looks so good with the black!

Looks good on Dingo! I need to make headlight trim for these things so it all matches.

You’ll get more buying those headlight doors if you make them. Just saying.

Will get some more done on Saturday.

Hoses, brake lines, trans cooler, start putting the dash back together.

Need this out of the way for the next 2 builds.

J

Power wagon was it? and what else?

Power wagon was it? and what else?

My CHORE LIST---

***Power Wagon canopy and bed shipped from AU. Looks like arrival on the wagon is mid to late October. It'll be in and out approx. 3 weeks. Dealer is doing the suspension. So all I'm doing now is the canopy, bumpers, sliders and shorty rack.

***62 is coming in for 80 axles, 3" tapered coils, 34s, adj shocks, 5 speed, custom bumpers and rack (all aluminum)

***Another will get a 80 frame swap under a troopy.

***I've pretty much quit taking fabrication orders at this point and for the rest of the year. Just standard parts orders now.

***Finish Dingo

***Little by little work on Woodstock (69 piggie) will be grafting 80 series suspension components on 62 axles and making a true pickup out of it. Got most of the components drawn and into CAD today for the front.

***Then waiting to see if my guy in Dubai will come through on the new crate 1HD-T that will be mated to the 5 spd and new TC. This will all go in a coiled 60 series and be sold. If the 1HD-T doesn't happen then that build will get a R2.8 Cummins. Bellhousing for it to the H55F is on the shelf waiting patiently.

***PLUS looking for a bigger shop or need to acquire another 3000 sq ft unit in my current complex and make it the wrenching room. It would free up room in my current unit to expand to a couple of more tools I want for TT.

A lot going on right now for one person.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom