Dillema (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mikesta

Never decruiserfied
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.showmerents.com
I have 2 pigs that I'm trying to sell for $1200.

One runs and one is parts... the running rig looks decent... normal rust etc... Runs drives, wheels etc.

I have a guy that wants me to part with my fenders on the running pig....

I am in a dillema, because with a little love the running pig would be nice.

I cant keep it, as I wont get to it for another 5 years due to the 45lv and 80 series projects.

What would you do? Part (more money of course) or sell them together for $1200?

Ok, then... No Parting!

or as the soup nazi would say...

NO PARTS FOR YOU!

I think they would go to a very very very (did I say very?) good home here at my house. :D

Let us have the information and photo's.

No photos
the information.. here it is

Hi, I have 2 FJ55 Cruisers that I need to sell to get some Yard back. I need to get from 5 cruisers to 3. I think this is a great DEAL!!!

Cruiser #1
1972 FJ55, Runs and drives, 4x4 works great, normal Landcruiser rust.. overall good shape. New Meats in rear, back door window works.. very straight truck. Clean and clear title.

Cruiser #2
1972 FJ55 parts truck. Has been taken apart. This truck has a 327 Chevy Motor mated to an advance adapter plate and the 3 spd Trannie and Transfer. It is sitting in back of Cruiser #1. Front axle is there and good, comes with an extra 3 spd trannie transfer case that are assembled ready to go. Comes with strait 98% rust free doors, perfect hood, rear door and good glass. Frame is there as well, but has been shortened... great frame for an ORV (off road vehicle) project. Boxes of parts.. you dont have to take everything, but its all yours if you want it all.

damn i would jump on it,but youre way out where i used to live.smokin deal.
sell em together.parting stuff out sucks,lots of work.good luck

yea.. not worth it if your over 100 miles away

2 trips

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom