Dilemma - Should I buy a 2021 Land Cruiser? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Someone has to buy them new for us to get them at still stupid high prices 15-20 years later. Go for it!
Then reach out to me in 20 years for a low mileage 2021 LC. Trying to decide between black or gray. Prefer gray, but the black is discounted $3k more. Anyway, good chance I'll just park it in the garage and put the wear and tear on the 20+ year old cars until one bites the dust. After that, less than 5k a year on the LC.

Then reach out to me in 20 years for a low mileage 2021 LC. Trying to decide between black or gray. Prefer gray, but the black is discounted $3k more. Anyway, good chance I'll just park it in the garage and put the wear and tear on the 20+ year old cars until one bites the dust. After that, less than 5k a year on the LC.

try this one at Arlington Toyota. $79.4K.

You can never have too many Land Cruisers. Go for it. Buy an 80 and a 40 while you are at it.
40 - check. 80 - check. 100 - check. New car/200/Heritage - no check. I’m old school and don’t like all the bells and whistles on newer cars. And can’t afford the steep prices. If I could afford the new LC, I would definitely get the Heritage with the BBS wheels.

Arlington Toyota looked like a great deal, but it sold yesterday. It was certainly worth a call though. I'll have to keep my eye open as that one was relatively close by.

Arlington Toyota looked like a great deal, but it sold yesterday. It was certainly worth a call though. I'll have to keep my eye open as that one was relatively close by.
I wonder what it actually sold for...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom