Differential tech data (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.terrapat.com.ar
I'm looking into a brand differential locks for Kaiser, very interesting and innovative from the technical point of view and apparently also with a very high reliability, users say higher than the known ARB and Detroit.

I give you the link if you do not know: KAISER - Differential Locker

The problem I have is that still do not have a specific model for HDJ100 2000 and for the people of Kaiser it asks me to pass the following data:

Type of front differential
Shaft Diameter
Number of spline.
Number of holes in the crown to connect the satellite box
Inside diameter of the crown

Some have technical data or know where to get them?

Thank you very much.

Looks like the Kaiser Lockers for Landcruisers only work with FF axles. The US made IFS UZJ100's have a 8" third in front and a 9.5" third in the rear (semi-float). I'd assume you have a solid front axle and have 9.5" thirds front and rear. Sorry i'm not much help... One of the resident experts is sure to chime in soon... You may want to give these guys a call as they are diff experts:
JTs Parts & Accessories, Justdifferentials.com

Sounds interesting. I've tried to contact them a few times with no reply. The 100 series front and rear are not the same as older models, so they would have to make completely different units.

I'm looking into a brand differential locks for Kaiser, very interesting and innovative from the technical point of view and apparently also with a very high reliability, users say higher than the known ARB and Detroit.

I give you the link if you do not know: KAISER - Differential Locker

The problem I have is that still do not have a specific model for HDJ100 2000 and for the people of Kaiser it asks me to pass the following data:

Type of front differential
Shaft Diameter
Number of spline.
Number of holes in the crown to connect the satellite box
Inside diameter of the crown

Some have technical data or know where to get them?

Thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom