Different Brands of Replacement Bumpers for LX? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Besides ARB I've only seen a couple of other bumpers. I've searched the forum and seen a few but was curious if anyone is head over heels about another brand. Pics would be sweet, and appreciated.

*The majority of use will be for taking the kids to school and going to work so practicality would be at the forefront for me. I'm doing a 2" Ironman lift as well. Thanks all.

If staying practical is important, avoid any swing out carriers that require you to open them before opening the hatch.

This is why I went with arb for my 100. No swingouts. I have a dual slee on my 80 and it is just not practical for my 100 which my wife drives 80% of the time

Are you talking front or rear?

This is why I went with arb for my 100. No swingouts. I have a dual slee on my 80 and it is just not practical for my 100 which my wife drives 80% of the time
What about your spare? I'll have 18's with a 2" Ironman lift. I'd love to have my spare below but that's not happening.

Last edited:
Love my Slee front and rear.

20170611_125330.jpg

20170611_112334.jpg

What about your spare? I'll have 18's with a 2" Ironman lift. I'd love to have my spare below but that's not happening.
I plan to put my spare below with the arb rear bumper on the 100. I have 33's on the 100. currently it fits below stock bumper without issues. I believe arb and slee are the 2 that do not require cutting of the rear crossmember so should be able to continue to have the spare under the rear of the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom