Different 80 Models -- LUB vs. VXL (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to buy some replacement parts, and Partsouq.com tells me (by VIN) that my '97 is a FZJ80G-GNPGK , but then in the parts listings page for that model there are two versions of some trim parts listed for '95-'98 vehicles -- one says LUB and one says VXL -- how do I know which is correct?

Thanks

- Barry

Looking to buy some replacement parts, and Partsouq.com tells me (by VIN) that my '97 is a FZJ80G-GNPGK , but then in the parts listings page for that model there are two versions of some trim parts listed for '95-'98 vehicles -- one says LUB and one says VXL -- how do I know which is correct?

Thanks

- Barry

Where are you located? It helps to have information about your location for deciphering market-specificity.

LUB= Lift Up Back Door
VXL= Trim/model grade (market-specific)

Where are you located? It helps to have information about your location for deciphering market-specificity.

LUB= Lift Up Back Door

LUB= Lift Up Back Door

I am in USA

As far as I know truck is from US (built in Japan). '97 Land Cruiser. with lift-up rear door. Tag actually says it is an FZJ80L-GNPEKA, though partsouq does not list that exact designation. Photo of tag attached.

lc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom