DIFF ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
so i have a 94 4runner and want to have the best of both worlds (daily driver and respectable offroad). i am curious as to what kind of diff upgrdes i can do aside from locker or wielding the diff. would gear oil make a difference or anything simple? if not what are some reliable lockers at reasonable price. dont know much with yotas yet this my second yota and havemt done much with upgrading other than suspention any info would be very greatfull

so i have a 94 4runner and want to have the best of both worlds (daily driver and respectable offroad). i am curious as to what kind of diff upgrdes i can do aside from locker or wielding the diff. would gear oil make a difference or anything simple? if not what are some reliable lockers at reasonable price. dont know much with yotas yet this my second yota and havemt done much with upgrading other than suspention any info would be very greatfull

Well, you can get a selectable locker, like an ARB, or a Toyota E-Locker, or a limited slip, or a fixed locker, like a detroit.

I would steer away from a welded diff or fixed locker for daily driving, it can be tricky on snow and ice, and make handling difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom