Diff drop and T-Bars are on! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

macneill

Rollin’ on 33s
Threads
And indexed properly this time... :eek:

Measuring 13 1/4" from rim lip to fender. :cool:

Thanks for those figures guys.

Rides great and is no longer harsh on the bumps.

Now I'm ready for CMCC again!

Last edited:
One more.

Last edited:
That thing looks sweet. Is that your daily driver?

uzj100

uzj100 said:
That thing looks sweet. Is that your daily driver?

uzj100

Nah, my daily driver is the damn Transit Union worker who drives the subway. :D

apcoleman said:
Looks really nice. Your truck is looking really sweet.

Thanks! You going to CMCC again this year?

macneil - if you do not mind me asking why the TJM over the ARB? Also, doesnt look like cost is much of an object on your mods, but how do the 2 compare price-wise? your whole set-up is awsome...by the way, i am talking about the front replacement, not the rear...

Coastal said:
macneil - if you do not mind me asking why the TJM over the ARB? Also, doesnt look like cost is much of an object on your mods, but how do the 2 compare price-wise? your whole set-up is awsome...by the way, i am talking about the front replacement, not the rear...

Thanks for the compiments. I don't have a real concrete reason for choosing TJM over ARB other than at the time, I guess I was more concerned with weight and corrosion so I wanted aluminum. Only TJM made this. In hindsite, maybe I would have chosen an ARB steel only for collision purposes. I've been hit twice in the PS front. One by a cab and another by a nut in G35. Both times there vehicles didn't fare well, but my little wing bent in and had to be pulled out. Not a great design.

FWIW: Both TJM and ARB make very good products, bumpers included. The ARB bumper line (front) are generally heavier...even when comparing steel to steel. The reason I chose the TMM T3 Classique: Lighter weight; winch mounts directly to frame; appearance (subjective); one piece design.

I think if you want the strongest commercially available bumper the ARB (or Slee) is the choice IMO: They use thicker guage steel typically. It, like so many of our mods, comes down to how and where you are going to use your rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom