Diesel Purge (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok i read the threads on this stuff and am going to try it out. I have a 3b, so how where do you run this stuff in. Some posts say to run the fuel feed and return into the bottle, some say to fill the fule filter. Excuse my ignorance but where is the return line and do i need to run it into the bottle?

What exactly are you trying to do,your post is a little vague on what you are trying to accomplish.
Whats is it you are trying to purge the fuel tank,the lines,or the injector system,and why are you purging.

diesel purge is a cleaner that you can run the truck off of, and supposedly when you do so it cleans all the injectors and pump ect. vs just pouring it in the tank and running it.

Ive never done it personally but have heard a little bit of all the diesel guys talk about doin it.

for a cleaner i run a tank or two of B100 and call it good. both my trucks love the stuff and run smoother and quieter, but it cost more than regular diesel, i can only get it at 1 place locally, and my fuel mileage drops. but it does smell good.

What do you mean by return line? If you mean a line like on a gasser from the fuel rail back to the tank stop looking , there isn't one.
Sounds like instructions for a gasser to me.

On my VW TDI, the procedure is to fill a new fuel filter/water separator with a can of DP as a primer, then run it for 10 mins ...

for a cleaner i run a tank or two of B100 and call it good. both my trucks love the stuff and run smoother and quieter, but it cost more than regular diesel, i can only get it at 1 place locally, and my fuel mileage drops. but it does smell good.

That's what I do too. I've had my injectors out recently due to a engine rebuild and they looked pretty clean.

What do you mean by return line? If you mean a line like on a gasser from the fuel rail back to the tank stop looking , there isn't one.
Sounds like instructions for a gasser to me.

Bet it is diesel specific, just not Toyota. And bax is right, no return on the 3B or 2H.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom