Diesel passes Aircare

Visit site
did you do any tuning to it before retesting in richmond? if not, id take the pass print out back to the failing station, ask to talk to the manager, and get a refund. its BS that you have to pay 2X for a test that had two completely different results, when nothing was done to the vehicle in between tests...

congrats on the pass.

Visit site
Pass is good.

Thats awesome, and a relief I am sure.
Do you know what your reading was Dieseler? Did they perform the full 147 load test??
Please update us if you speak to the manager what they say, I am sure you will not see a credit but Double down is right, its worth a shot and you(we) shouldnt have to pay twice...

Visit site
It was not my Hilux the owner asked me the other day when he failed what he needed to do to pass and I told him take to Richmond I have never failed nor heard of anyone who has failed.

He did nothing to it to make it pass there is very little you can do to a diesel especially if it has low mileage and does not smoke at all.

Yes they did the same loading test as the previous test.

He is going back to the failing station but I told him they are probably going to say he did something to improve its running condition

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom