Wanted Diesel LHD Land Cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am located in central PA and willing to travel.
I have some money, more than $10 and less than $20,000.
I am looking for a LHD (must be LHD) Diesel something, Toyota Land Cruiser in solid shape.
Can be auto or standard.
Can be modified or not.
Can be imported, if you have a line on something overseas, down south or where ever I am fine with that. But, it needs to be easily imported.
I may consider a truck, but I am more interested in a Land Cruiser.

Let me know what you have and willing to sell. I check daily, leave me a number or email.

Thanks,

Contract TorFab in Everett, WA. I believe they have a BJ73 LHD available.

Good luck!

Contact @joekatana as well. He pretty much sells only LHD cruisers 70/73/74/75...etc.

Since you are in PA it might be worth taking a look at this if it is close to you:
1981 Toyota Land Cruiser - Divan Auto Group

It looks pretty good but given the ad says it has a 109XXX miles and not Km's, which the dash displays, made me look at the dash photo closely. Perhaps some one with a better sense of what a tampered odometer looks like could comment, but to me the first digit number alignment does not look right.

In any case good luck with your search.

Last edited:
To have an odometer read 999's with a very highly lifted first numeral is very suspicious. The last numeral lifted slightly is not uncommon, but if it is severely off with the others, you may suspect tampering. It's also key to recognize that a fraudster may have the skill to make the odometer look unaltered. That is why it is important to run a carfax and look at service history to validate mileage is true.

Since you are in PA it might be worth taking a look at this if it is close to you:
1981 Toyota Land Cruiser - Divan Auto Group

It looks pretty good but given the ad says it has a 109XXX miles and not Km's, which the dash displays, made me look at the dash photo closely. Perhaps some one with a better sense of what a tampered odometer looks like could comment, but to me the first digit number alignment does not look right.

In any case good luck with your search.

Looks like a roll back to me.

Cheers

I have one in pretty good shape 1990 LJ70 LHD turbo diesel.

20190203_185442.jpg

I'll have a BJ71, LHD short wheelbase Landcruiser available soon. I'm waiting for the weather to warm up a bit to do the last few bits of work/clean up it needs, then it'll go on the market. 13B-T 3.4l turbo direct injection diesel, full floater rear axle, suspension seats. Paint shows some patina of age, but body is mostly rust-free. PM if interested.

@OP I would take a hard look at this if you are considering 73's Auction is no reserve and BaT isn't exactly Toyota Diesel crowd. You might be able to swipe it for your budget, plus it's in PA.

I would be careful with that rig as it appears to have the VM turbo engine which are prone to issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom