For Sale diesel fj60 and fj40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Im selling my fj60 and fj40 to buy a 70 serious

1987 fj60 has a 2h turbo diesel with 50,000 on a rebuild and a ton of extra gaskets and seals, h55f, 456 gears with a lock right in the rear, OME lift, shackle reverse in the front and HFS shackles in the rear and 33 inch tires with about 75% tread. I did the diesel swap and h55f in January and put in a new clutch and release bearing. the locker and gears i did in april along with a knuckle rebuild. it has all fresh fluids and dosent leak a drop any where. The rust is a little better then average for utah. $11,000 OBO

1970 fj40, Soa with 35 inch tires half tread, tbi 350, sm420 trans, lockrights front and rear and a custom 3" flowmaster exhaust. I brought the fj40 with me from california when i moved to utah so it is 99% rust free. i have found out living in utah that is hard to find. To be smog exempt in california the only thing on it that is 1970 is the frame. Everything else is off a 1976. I did roll it. It wasnt as bad as you see on youtube. The rear doors are in perfect shape. the hardtop needs a little work in the front but nothing major and the doors I planned on cutting down to half doors. I have spent that last 2 years replacing everything else. I drove it down to cruiserfest this year and had no problems doing 75 down the highway. The only oil leak is between the transmission and transfer case. $5500 OBO

Dang, all the interest and it isn't sold yet? Bump for a sweet deal on a diesel 60!

Damn you. I would love to own this. Payment plan ?lol

I wish more felt the way you do. I have never had so many negative message about a vehicle I was selling. Its not a $15000 rig but It is well worth the price in my opinion.

The biggest concern I have had is the rust in the gutters. I will be starting today repairing the rust and be posting step by step pictures as soon as it is done. All the people that have been interested give me a fews weeks and i hope your still in the market for a cool rig.

fj60 wanted

hey there.. is your fj60 still for sale? shoot me a txt or call at 706 seven six six 9 two five six so we chan chat about it

The biggest concern I have had is the rust in the gutters. I will be starting today repairing the rust and be posting step by step pictures as soon as it is done. All the people that have been interested give me a fews weeks and i hope your still in the market for a cool rig.

I need to do the same to mine (fix roof rust) Let me know what steps you are doing.:)

still for sale?

Still have the 60? VERY interested.
I have a few good sources of WVO. It would be easier to buy a rig vs. a conversion.
PM me please.

Pics of the rust? What other issues will need to be addressed to make this a daily?

Beautiful rig. GLWS

I too would be interested how you do the repairs on the gutter.
Will there be a repair thread started for that?
Thanks

Still for Sale?

msg sent

Pics of the rust? What other issues will need to be addressed to make this a daily?

Its been a daily driver of mine for well over a year and runs great. There is a link that shows all the rust on the first page. I had a few people that where worried about the rust on the gutters. I'm about half way through replaceing the gutters and fixing the rust on the roof.

I have been replace gutters and section of the roof. The rust in the gutters was a big concern for the people who where interested in my 60. I'm about half way through and wanted to add a few updated pics. I hope this helps the sell.

ForumRunner_20130603_155609.jpg

ForumRunner_20130603_155626.jpg

ForumRunner_20130603_155646.jpg

ForumRunner_20130603_155705.jpg

ForumRunner_20130603_155609.jpg

ForumRunner_20130603_155626.jpg

ForumRunner_20130603_155646.jpg

ForumRunner_20130603_155705.jpg

What MPG are you seeing? Does it have AC? I am in Northern IN Fort Wayne area how far is that from you?

Is the 60 still for sale??? im going to provo and i can swing by and swoop this up fer CASH. Let me know and i can be there asap.
Cheers
503- four70-983eight
:steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom