Diesel Cruiser garage sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Selling a bunch of stuff I have kicking around:

Stuff from an 82BJ60 (12V)
==================
Brake Booster - $50
Front Grill - $20
Gauge cluster (12V) - $60
Glow timer -$80
Air filter box and hose to intake - $30

Stuff from 87HJ61
================
Rear Main Seal and Gasket for 12H-T $30
Brake Booster - $60
Steering box(RHD) - $100

Other
Garret T4 turbo from a Chrysler New Yorker $70
Assorted front lenses from BJ60/BJ40 $10-$20

New stuff Added
-------------------
1988 Toyota Truck & 4Runner Repair Manual (RM077U) $60
Altrom Master Cylinder for a 89-93 Toyota Pickup P9885 - $30
The M/c is almost new (only ran them for a few K). You would use this M/C to upgrade the front calipers to the T100 style. I think I paid over $100 each but just need them gone

Sold
--------
Raybestos Master Cylinder for a 89-93 Toyota Pickup MC39996 - $30
1/4" wheel spacers (pack of 2) - $15
Tie rod ends RHD 60/70 brand new Triple-5 purchased from 4wheel auto (replaces Toyota 45046-69105 and 45047-69065) - $40
IssPro Mechanical Oil Pressure gauge (#5600) (comes with 24V bulb) $40

I'm totally ball-parking these prices from what I remember over the years. If something is way off, make me an offer with something that is fair to both of us.

Last edited:
pics of some of the stuff...
IMG_4033 (Small).JPG
IMG_4040 (Small).JPG
IMG_4041 (Small).JPG

Starter/Alternator
IMG_4046 (Small).JPG

PM'd you. I may be interested in the air box too.

Daryl, would you have a 4.2L airbox hanging around there? I don't think the 3B airbox will flow enough air for my TD4.2. I need a better airbox for when I turbo.

Nope, I just have the airbox for the 3.4L 3B

HI

Dropped you a line on the compression tester. Also wondering if you would have the emblems off the front grille (word 'toyota' and 'diesel') and would be willing ship them with the compression tester.

Thanks

Daryl, would you have a 4.2L airbox hanging around there? I don't think the 3B airbox will flow enough air for my TD4.2. I need a better airbox for when I turbo.

FYI. Airbox is same size between the 4.2liter and 3.4 liter.. same filter too.

Do you have a starter relay for sale by chance?? I bought one but the plug does not match mine.

I forget where the starter relay was located in the 60 series. I've got both glow relay but don't know if I grabbed the starter one. Was it in the kick panel or engine compartment? I'm totalyl drawing a blank here.

Daryl

do you have the RPM gauge?

Looks like it in post #3 with the starter in the blue storage box, could be a glow relay however. Starter relay is under the hood on the driver side fender area near the glow plug relays. Mine has a small pigtail and plugs right into the harness. Check and see if you can get it for me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom