Diesel Compression Tester (Napa Ultra Pro) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Is anyone looking for a Diesel compression tester? I'm doing a bit of a "purge" of the garage and getting rid of a few things.

Details:
-UltraPro Diesel Compression Tester (Napa Part # ULT95003)
- 0-1000PSI
-Includes a bunch of adapters for domestic glow plug diesels
-Also includes a 10mmx1.25 adapter (ULT950003R3). It does fit a 3B glow plug hole but is a bit on the short side.
-It's been used twice.

I think I paid 140ish for the kit and extra adapter, I'd like to get $70 for it.

Located in Kelowna, BC
Daryl
IMG_0753 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
i might be interested. Do you know if you can buy adapters for it separately? I am not sure exactly what I'd need fo my 1HZ and want to make sure i would be able to find one that works.

According to a member from the RMLCA, the fact that the adapter has a 90 elbow causes it to interfere with the fuel rail/injector lines on a 1HZ. Take a look at the pic above and maybe have a peek at your glow plug arrangement and see if that's the case. I can take more pics and measurements if required.

Cheers,
Daryl

HI

I am very interested, but it will be primarily for 3B's.... What do you mean 'a bit on the short side'

Thanks,
Eric

HI

I am very interested, but it will be primarily for 3B's.... What do you mean 'a bit on the short side'

Thanks,
Eric

I just mean that when you screw the metric adapter into the glow plug hole on a 3B, you have to screw the hexagon part almost all the way into the head leaving very only the rounded part exposed above it. The adapter makes contact with about 1mm of 'hexagon' above the top of the head so you have to be careful that you don't overtighten it and sink it too far in. (if you want to be able to get it out after the testing is done) It's not a big deal, a person just has to be careful, that's all. If you did screw it in too deep and couldn't get the 10mm wrench on the hex part you could probably just use vice-grips on the rounded part at the top.

I just wanted to make people aware of this, that is all.

I am at Big White for two more days then heading home friday would you take $50 for it

That's a little bit lower than I'd like to go.

Sold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom