For Sale Diesel 62 5spd (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just put this up on Craigslist tonight. My fj62 with a turbo 3B 5spd. Have enjoyed it for many years but moving over to an auto 80 series project. I'm in Canada just north of Seattle. Feel free to ask for specific pics and info and I'll try and be prompt replying. I will be adding lots more info but thought I'd get the ball rolling.

18k USD

Landcruiser bj62

image.jpeg

US 89 fj62
Eastwood internal frame coating (rust free inside)
Rock Sliders
2.5 inch lift, anti inversion shackles, OME shocks
New tie rod ends, new wheel bearings, rebuilt front knuckles, resurfaced rotors and new front brakes, rear brakes are 75%
One year old 33" all terrains. 95% tread. Aluminum rims.
4.10 gears with ARB rear locker with amsoil synthetic
Landcruiser Northwest front winch bumper
8000 Warn winch
3B with 370km/230k miles, new rod and main bearings, burns clean, rebuilt twin scroll td04hl-13t-8.5cm turbo, front mount intercooler, new injection pump diaphragm, new priming pump, 2 yr old water pump, new Toyota thermostat, new glow plugs
4 yr old crack free head, new precups, MLS head gasket.
3 inch mandrel bent stainless steel exhaust, aero turbine muffler.
Evans waterless coolant with brass 4 core rad.
5 spd h55f, no synchro issues. Shifts smooth, Redline MT90 synthetic oil, 2yr old safari tuff clutch, gearing is within 1% of a stock bj60.
Jdm rear bumper.
Snorkel
Line-X rocker guard coating (done by pervious owner)
Tow hitch with with trailer brake controller
Full size low profile roof rack. All stainless hardware with front light bar and 360 degree surround lights
Power windows, mirrors, locks and antenna
New stereo
CB
Frantz bypass oil filter
Reupholstered drivers seat
Cargo area liner

Last edited:
That's a sweet rig!! GLWS I would rather have that then my HDJ81.. Maybe you want to bring that to PA and trade??

I've been planning and collected all the parts needed for a Isuzu swap into my Fzj80. I apreciate the offer but a trade is not an option for me.
Thanks
g

Hah that's too funny. It's a small world. You took nice care of it. Many thanks. My kids grew up in this thing and have tons of memories. We will miss it.
g​

Wow. GLWS. The fund isn't quite there yet or I'd be after it.

So I have yet to swap out the black elbow for the blue on the battery in the pic, and I need to adjust the air box bracket to fit to the fender as I tilted it a bit to improve the adaptor to the turbo.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom