For Sale didn't this just sell for $30k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What I think happened was that bidding got to ~$30k with several days left when the seller pulled the listing. Guessing these guys bought it outside of eBay for a price the seller couldn't resist and are flipping it.

I particularly like this quote from this reseller: "DUE TO OUR INVENTORY SIZE, WE ARE UNABLE TO DRIVE EVERY VEHICLE LONG DISTANCES. WE ALSO CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT EVERY GAUGE, LIGHT, OPTION, FUNCTION, ETC... WORK AS THEY SHOULD. WE DO OUR BEST TO INSPECT THESE VEHICLES IN DETAIL AND NOTE ANY IMPERFECTIONS IN THE ADVERTISEMENT"
If you are going to ask $20-30K for a vehicle, you sure a s*** better make sure every gauge and light function.
And it shouldn't be obvious that you just spray bombed the outside of the frame and left the rest rusty.

I particularly like this quote from this reseller: "DUE TO OUR INVENTORY SIZE, WE ARE UNABLE TO DRIVE EVERY VEHICLE LONG DISTANCES. WE ALSO CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT EVERY GAUGE, LIGHT, OPTION, FUNCTION, ETC... WORK AS THEY SHOULD. WE DO OUR BEST TO INSPECT THESE VEHICLES IN DETAIL AND NOTE ANY IMPERFECTIONS IN THE ADVERTISEMENT"
If you are going to ask $20-30K for a vehicle, you sure a s*** better make sure every gauge and light function.
And it shouldn't be obvious that you just spray bombed the outside of the frame and left the rest rusty.

I show it sold on E bay Sep 03, 2015 , 1:56PM for $30,100, with 27 bids. this is a really quick flip if so. Must be they got excited about the Mecum auction abnormality.

I show it sold on E bay Sep 03, 2015 , 1:56PM for $30,100, with 27 bids. this is a really quick flip if so. Must be they got excited about the Mecum auction abnormality.

It is same rig, VIN #'s are same

Wow !!! Triple your money in just one month.

And I remember when Flipper meant a squeaky dolphin.

That was the highest bid before the listing was pulled. If I recall correctly, it was listed on Sept. 1st, the bidding went up quickly to $30k and the bidding was not scheduled to end until roughly a week later. Therefore, I do not think $30k was the winning bid.

I was just on eBay and it looks like they ended the auction early. I'll be listing my LV on there soon. To my surprise and dismay, my wife and kids prefer my 40 the the LV.

Last edited:
30K was a good buy, if I would have paid attention I may have bought it, then sold mine and come out ahead on the deal, and get a 2f, disc and lift.....which mine could use for an upgrade

90k not so....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom