Did your HE come with carpet mats? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So my 2021 HE had OEM all-weather mats in the box (and the cargo mat), but no carpet mats. Not that I need/want them, but curious if yours also came that way, or the dealer pillaged my truck?

Carpet and cargo mats are considered “ packages and accessories “. All are port installed . very hit and miss as to what you get in a specific truck. Can’t say I’ve seen a truck with both the all weather mats and the carpet mats. Usually one or the other or none. Got the all weather mats in my 21 and just ordered the carpet mats.

In my Base I had carpet mats, swapped them out at the dealer for the Husky mats we had in the LX we traded in. The carpet mats now live in my storage unit lol.

So my 2021 HE had OEM all-weather mats in the box (and the cargo mat), but no carpet mats. Not that I need/want them, but curious if yours also came that way, or the dealer pillaged my truck?
Mine did not come with them. Bought it from Copeland who got it from Ira near you. Lots of hands on it.

I don't recall seeing any dealer pics (nationwide) that showed any additional equipment stored in an HE. Seems like a pretty good "tell" that they're not throwing anything else in.

They come with either or. Your door sticker should have all info on it.

I believe the HE's only come with the all weather ones. You can special order the carpet ones, but why? I've got some carpet ones I'll sell you.

Thanks for confirmation. No, I don't need them as stated, I was just curious.

My 2021 HE came with all weather mats and cargo liner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom